Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Enjoying the Sunshine

I have been back on the walking routes and trails.  Since my treadmill broke ( another cruel joke someone was playing on me) or so I suspect, I am just thankful to see beautiful days.  I have been drinking lots of water and walking with friends.  Some great support folks.  I want to say a big thank you for all of your love and support.  It is making the journey a little bit better for me.

I find that we have some pretty good conversations and get in a lot of good people watching.  It's nice to see what's going on in the world.  I also find it's a good reminder for me to get to the store to get myself some fruit for my afternoon snacks.  So all in all it has encouraged my healthy eating.

Today's message is short but sweet so I will be sure to let you know if we see anything interesting out there while we are on our walks. =)  Have a Blessed day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment